Search found 6 matches
- 09 Apr 2021, 12:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I have all my documents in english, now what?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4601
Re: I have all my documents in english, now what?
Have you carefully reviewed your documents for errors and discrepancies? I would make sure any potential issues are rectified before spending money on apostilles and translations.
Also, contact your consulate for their particular requirements. I think some consulates only require apostilles and ...
- 09 Apr 2021, 12:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I have all my documents in english, now what?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4601
Re: I have all my documents in english, now what?
I used the translation services of Avepally at fiverr. Excellent. There are many others, I’m sure.
I sent the originals out for apostille and made copies to send to Avepally. By the time I received the apostilled documents, my translations were done.
No certificate was needed, and apostilles do ...
- 09 Apr 2021, 12:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I have all my documents in english, now what?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4601
Re: I have all my documents in english, now what?
Do I also need a certificate to prove that the translation is genuine?
It depends on the consulate - Where are you going to apply? This will determine what records you will need to present, what should be translated and if there is any further step after the translation and prior to your ...
- 09 Apr 2021, 11:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I have all my documents in english, now what?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4601
Re: I have all my documents in english, now what?
I used the translation services of Avepally at fiverr. Excellent. There are many others, I’m sure.
I sent the originals out for apostille and made copies to send to Avepally. By the time I received the apostilled documents, my translations were done.
No certificate was needed, and apostilles do ...
- 08 Apr 2021, 10:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I have all my documents in english, now what?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4601
I have all my documents in english, now what?
Hi - I have been told that I have a case for Jure Sanguinis that I am actively pursuing. All my English certificates need translating and apostille but I am not sure which way round this needs to go? Should I assume it needs an Apostille then followed by a translation of the document itself into ...
- 16 Jan 2021, 00:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Beri Family in Bellano - assistance welcomed - Need help
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1237
Beri Family in Bellano - assistance welcomed - Need help
Hi Everyone,
I have managed to track down my ancestors to Bellano. I have identified Giosue Beri (born around 1820-1830) later became the mayor of Bellano 1876-1889. I found his son Giuseppe Franchescho Beri (born 1859). Unfortunately I know very little else other than G.F.Beri came to the UK ...
I have managed to track down my ancestors to Bellano. I have identified Giosue Beri (born around 1820-1830) later became the mayor of Bellano 1876-1889. I found his son Giuseppe Franchescho Beri (born 1859). Unfortunately I know very little else other than G.F.Beri came to the UK ...