Search found 2 matches

by Frank127
27 Sep 2003, 22:23
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Records at Basilica di San Salvatore dei Fieschi
Replies: 2
Views: 5311

Records at Basilica di San Salvatore dei Fieschi

Hi! I would like to contact anyone who has searched for family records or is also interested in searching for records at the Basilica di San Salvatore dei Fieschi church. I would appreciate learning what your experience has been. I have been told that church records do not exist (or are not ...
by Frank127
24 Aug 2003, 08:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Any information on my ancestors
Replies: 33
Views: 36989

Kate,
I read your initial posted message and subsequent replies. Your comment that your grandparents are 'too old and find it difficult to recall much information' prompted me to reply. My parents are 83 and they help me with my research. Each person is different, but I found that if you bring up ...