Search found 2 matches

by DFerdi01
10 Mar 2021, 20:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferdinandi Line
Replies: 9
Views: 6540

Re: Ferdinandi Line

Hi, I think I may be linked/related to the line of Ferdinandi's from Pontecorvo but I have so little information I am not sure. My grandfather was Emilio Ferdinandi, he was born in St Andrews, Scotland in 1909 to a Francesco Ferdinandi and a Domenica Ferdinandi. They were married in Caserta in 1903 ...
by DFerdi01
10 Mar 2021, 20:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferdinandi line from Pontecorvo, Italy to New York to Calif
Replies: 4
Views: 1869

Re: Ferdinandi line from Pontecorvo, Italy to New York to Calif

Hi, I think I may be linked/related to the line of Ferdinandi's from Pontecorvo but I have so little information I am not sure. My grandfather was Emilio Ferdinandi, he was born in St Andrews, Scotland in 1909 to a Francesco Ferdinandi and a Domenica Ferdinandi. They were married in Caserta in 1903 ...