Search found 2 matches

by Adriana Davida
29 Aug 2003, 16:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Davida; Minetto and Amabile
Replies: 3
Views: 4045

Hi, Peter

I appreciated all the infos that Susan sent to me and thanked a lot, but as she told in the email, maybe those datas don't apply....I'm still checking....
I'm looking for my ggparents siblings too...and I still don't know if this yet.
Once my ggparents came to Brazil, I think that, if ...
by Adriana Davida
28 Aug 2003, 22:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Davida; Minetto and Amabile
Replies: 3
Views: 4045

Surname Davida; Minetto and Amabile

Hi everyone!!!

I'm a brazilian woman and I'm looking for some relatives around the world!!
My ggparents were italians, from Cermignano, Teramo, Abruzzo. Their names were David Davida and Anna Amabile. My another ggparents were Felicio Minetto and Josepha Hernandes (this one was from Spain).
They ...