Oh my goodness. You are a saint!
I honestly studied that page for over an hour with a reference to help me translate the printed text to guide where to look for the important information. As a novice, I obviously failed miserably. I truly appreciate the generosity of your knowledge and talent ...
Search found 3 matches
- 26 Apr 2021, 19:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Birth Records: Piedimonte Matese (D'Alife)1885, & Formia, 1892
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1976
- 26 Apr 2021, 02:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Birth Records: Piedimonte Matese (D'Alife)1885, & Formia, 1892
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1976
Re: Searching for Birth Records: Piedimonte Matese (D'Alife)1885, & Formia, 1892
Thank you so much for taking the time out to locate the entry. That was extremely generous of you.
Though, after studying that page for quite some time, I cannot seem to find my GGrandfather's name, nor the family surname anywhere. It just does not seem to be a match. There is an entry that is ...
Though, after studying that page for quite some time, I cannot seem to find my GGrandfather's name, nor the family surname anywhere. It just does not seem to be a match. There is an entry that is ...
- 23 Apr 2021, 02:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Birth Records: Piedimonte Matese (D'Alife)1885, & Formia, 1892
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1976
Searching for Birth Records: Piedimonte Matese (D'Alife)1885, & Formia, 1892
Hi All,
As like many others, I am trying to locate my Great Grandparent's Birth Records/Certificates for my Dual Citizenship Application.
I have come to a few roadblock online as I cannot find Birth Records prior to 1862 in Piedimonte Matese.
G Grandfather's information: Vincenzo Testa
Born: 14 ...
As like many others, I am trying to locate my Great Grandparent's Birth Records/Certificates for my Dual Citizenship Application.
I have come to a few roadblock online as I cannot find Birth Records prior to 1862 in Piedimonte Matese.
G Grandfather's information: Vincenzo Testa
Born: 14 ...