Thanks all.
Has any one used an Italian lawyer that they would recommend to push a 1948 case through the Italian courts?
Search found 4 matches
- 24 Jun 2021, 20:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help! Scot seeking JS citizenship - am I eligible?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6995
- 23 Jun 2021, 15:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking D'Annunzio's from Latina
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1256
Re: Seeking D'Annunzio's from Latina
Hi,
Can you tell me how/where you found Giovanni's baptism record and why you believe they weren't married in Villa Latina as this contradicts what I've heard from family members, however I have no legal records of where/when their marriage took place.
Can you tell me how/where you found Giovanni's baptism record and why you believe they weren't married in Villa Latina as this contradicts what I've heard from family members, however I have no legal records of where/when their marriage took place.
- 23 Jun 2021, 13:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking D'Annunzio's from Latina
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1256
Seeking D'Annunzio's from Latina
This might be a long shot...but, I'm interested in talking to anyone who is connected to the D'Annunzio family from Frosinone/Latina/Abruzzo in 1700/1800s.
My side of the family immigrated to Scotland in the early 1900s, and I believe other lines went to Liverpool and USA/Canada.
My great-great ...
My side of the family immigrated to Scotland in the early 1900s, and I believe other lines went to Liverpool and USA/Canada.
My great-great ...
- 12 May 2021, 02:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help! Scot seeking JS citizenship - am I eligible?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6995
Help! Scot seeking JS citizenship - am I eligible?
Looking for advice regarding 1948 rule and JS citizenship.
My g-g-gf was born in Italy in 1873. He is recorded residing in Scotland via a census in 1901. He marries my g-g-gm in 1902 in Italy. My g-g-gm's parents were both Italian, however she was born in Germany.
My g-gm was born to my above g-g ...
My g-g-gf was born in Italy in 1873. He is recorded residing in Scotland via a census in 1901. He marries my g-g-gm in 1902 in Italy. My g-g-gm's parents were both Italian, however she was born in Germany.
My g-gm was born to my above g-g ...