Thank you, both! I'll send an email in November and follow up as recommended just before.
To confirm, this is the website where you found opening hours: http://www.comunegioiasannitica.it ? It redirects me to something called Halleyweb, but looks legitimate otherwise, so I want to be sure.
Thanks ...
Search found 2 matches
- 27 May 2021, 17:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Collecting Civil Records in Person (Gioia Sannitica)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8160
- 12 May 2021, 05:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Collecting Civil Records in Person (Gioia Sannitica)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8160
Collecting Civil Records in Person (Gioia Sannitica)
Hey all! This is my first post, and I promise I've used the search feature to make sure I'm not repeating any questions. But I'm sorry if I've missed something or if I'm posting in the wrong part of the forum.
My great-great grandfather is from Gioia Sannitica. I've already found his birth record ...
My great-great grandfather is from Gioia Sannitica. I've already found his birth record ...