Search found 2 matches
- 31 May 2021, 14:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Colaluca, Atina, Frosinone, Italy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5979
Re: Colaluca, Atina, Frosinone, Italy
Many thanks Ann
- 30 May 2021, 14:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Colaluca, Atina, Frosinone, Italy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5979
Re: Colaluca, Atina, Frosinone, Italy
Hi Tracy
I have just come across your post, I am giving my daughter Ashley a hand with family tree etc my ex wife's mum was Colaluca, Ashley is related via DNA Ancestry to Francesco (Francis) Colaluca line, Guiseppe your great grand father's brother i also have line for Flippo the 3rd brother ...
I have just come across your post, I am giving my daughter Ashley a hand with family tree etc my ex wife's mum was Colaluca, Ashley is related via DNA Ancestry to Francesco (Francis) Colaluca line, Guiseppe your great grand father's brother i also have line for Flippo the 3rd brother ...