Search found 2 matches

by timbar
30 Jan 2023, 13:13
Forum: Genetic genealogy
Topic: Looking for relatives in Cicagna (Genova) Emilie Crovo
Replies: 9
Views: 64373

Re: Looking for relatives in Cicagna (Genova) Emilie Crovo

Hi Sorry that I have not answered before, I did nok know that it had came more answers on my post.
The reasen that I hopefully know that he came from Cicagna, is that he told that till the immigrations authority.
He came first too Trondheim, it was there he met my greatgrand mother which name was ...
by timbar
24 May 2021, 22:26
Forum: Genetic genealogy
Topic: Looking for relatives in Cicagna (Genova) Emilie Crovo
Replies: 9
Views: 64373

Looking for relatives in Cicagna (Genova) Emilie Crovo

My great grandfather came from Italy to Norway in 1876, he was born 14.10.1856 His name was Emilio Crovo and he was probably from Cicagna in Genova. He married my great grandmother which was from Norway (Os) Bergen. They had 12 children together, but only 8 grew up, One died when he was 16 years old ...