Search found 15 matches
- 14 Jul 2021, 09:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Chiavari
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7624
Re: Chiavari
Thank you!
- 13 Jul 2021, 22:43
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Chiavari
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7624
Chiavari
Good evening.
I am looking for birth records for Chiavari on http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... SearchScan.
I am looking under Genoa but can not find Chiavari. Am I looking in the right place?
Thanks! Emmakate
I am looking for birth records for Chiavari on http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... SearchScan.
I am looking under Genoa but can not find Chiavari. Am I looking in the right place?
Thanks! Emmakate
- 13 Jul 2021, 22:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Quairolla Surname
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3528
Re: Quairolla Surname
Thank you. I was thinking could also be Quairoli. I have seen more of those on ancestry
- 13 Jul 2021, 16:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Quairolla Surname
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3528
Re: Quairolla Surname
But that would mean that they were related?
- 12 Jul 2021, 19:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Quairolla Surname
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3528
Re: Quairolla Surname
Evening. Today I received the marriage certificate of Joseph Quoroll and Mary Quairolla. Mary's father is listed as Anthony Quairolla, farmer. I can not find this surname anywhere! Any help much appreciated.
- 06 Jul 2021, 21:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my ggrandfather via podesta line
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1891
Re: Searching for my ggrandfather via podesta line
Hi Linda. Do you know where the queirolo family were living? My family are queirolo who moved to the UK and changed their name to Quoroll. I wonder if, by any chance, he was living with a member of my family. They all settled in Stoke on Trent.
- 04 Jul 2021, 11:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Immigration to the UK from Genoa 1840s
- Replies: 0
- Views: 6800
Immigration to the UK from Genoa 1840s
Good morning.
I see an immigration record:
England, Alien Arrivals, 1810-1811, 1826-1869
Immigration & Travel
Name: A Queirolo
Port of Arrival: Dover, England
Arrival Date: 11 Apr 1847
Port of Departure: Calais, France
Ship: Nord
Country of Origin/Native of: Italy
The record states that there ...
I see an immigration record:
England, Alien Arrivals, 1810-1811, 1826-1869
Immigration & Travel
Name: A Queirolo
Port of Arrival: Dover, England
Arrival Date: 11 Apr 1847
Port of Departure: Calais, France
Ship: Nord
Country of Origin/Native of: Italy
The record states that there ...
- 03 Jul 2021, 16:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Quairolla Surname
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3528
Re: Quairolla Surname
There is also no death recorded for her but I know by the 1901 census that Joseph was a widower.
- 03 Jul 2021, 16:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Quairolla Surname
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3528
Re: Quairolla Surname
Thanks. She had three children but the birth records on ancestry show no maiden name for Mary.
Quairola does sound very similar to Queirolo/Qouroll. Its a mystery!
Quairola does sound very similar to Queirolo/Qouroll. Its a mystery!
- 03 Jul 2021, 15:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Quairolla Surname
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3528
Re: Quairolla Surname
Hi the UK marriage record has her maiden name as Mary Quairolla
- 03 Jul 2021, 12:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Quairolla Surname
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3528
Quairolla Surname
Good morning all!
I am looking for information on Mary Quairolla - born around 1846 in italy according to the 1881 UK census.
She married Joseph Quoroll in Stoke on Trent in 1870. Joseph was born in Genoa around 1842 (original srname Queirolo).
They were my great great grandparents.
I cant find ...
I am looking for information on Mary Quairolla - born around 1846 in italy according to the 1881 UK census.
She married Joseph Quoroll in Stoke on Trent in 1870. Joseph was born in Genoa around 1842 (original srname Queirolo).
They were my great great grandparents.
I cant find ...
- 25 Jun 2021, 18:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with Queirolo Family Mystery!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2320
Re: Help with Queirolo Family Mystery!
Thank you all. I have found a Giuseppe born in 1845 in rappello and a Catterina born in 1847 but they have different parents. Wondering if they are maybe cousins rather than siblings. There was also a James who came over and settled in stoke at the same time. I have also found a dna link to a person ...
- 25 Jun 2021, 13:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with Queirolo Family Mystery!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2320
Re: Help with Queirolo Family Mystery!
Just checked again and his birth date is estimated to be 1844 in the UK census. Also living with John in Stoke on Trent is a Catherine Quoroll who is listed as his niece.
- 22 Jun 2021, 16:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with Queirolo Family Mystery!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2320
Help with Queirolo Family Mystery!
Good afternoon.
I am wondering if anyone can solve a mystery for me.
My great great grandfather was Joseph Quoroll who was born in Italy on or around 1842 and settled in Stoke on Trent. He was living in Stoke with his uncle John Quoroll by 1861 and appears on the census as his nephew.
I believe ...
I am wondering if anyone can solve a mystery for me.
My great great grandfather was Joseph Quoroll who was born in Italy on or around 1842 and settled in Stoke on Trent. He was living in Stoke with his uncle John Quoroll by 1861 and appears on the census as his nephew.
I believe ...
- 20 Jun 2021, 15:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Changing to English version of name
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1134
Changing to English version of name
Good afternoon all!
My great great grandfather came to the UK from the Genoa region in the 1850s and became known as Joseph. I am trying to look up his birth information on http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Genova/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/
Would Italians always ...
My great great grandfather came to the UK from the Genoa region in the 1850s and became known as Joseph. I am trying to look up his birth information on http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Genova/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/
Would Italians always ...