I know you know, but I was talking to Suanj, sorry.ptimber wrote:YES WE KNOW THIS. Peter
Search found 6 matches
- 13 Sep 2003, 19:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanzotera/Sanzottera
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8679
- 11 Sep 2003, 19:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: [b]Sanzo/Sanzotera/Sanzottera/Cucchi[/b]
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8439
Re: [b]Sanzo/Sanzotera/Sanzottera/Cucchi[/b]
I am looking for any information on the surnames of Sanzottera/Cucchi. Also I am looking for information on the following people: Roberto Sanzotera was married to Maria Cucchi. She came to America from Italy. They settled in Missouri. They have six children. Also looking for information on Maria ...
- 11 Sep 2003, 19:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: [b]Sanzo/Sanzotera/Sanzottera/Cucchi[/b]
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8439
Peter,
I found Robert Sanzotera's obit. He died on November 30, 1945 in St. Louis. The thing that surprised me was that it came up as Sanzotera, Guiseppe A. "Robert" 11/30 . There was nothing else. I will have to go to St. Louis to get the info off of microfilm. So, could this Guiseppe aka "Robert ...
I found Robert Sanzotera's obit. He died on November 30, 1945 in St. Louis. The thing that surprised me was that it came up as Sanzotera, Guiseppe A. "Robert" 11/30 . There was nothing else. I will have to go to St. Louis to get the info off of microfilm. So, could this Guiseppe aka "Robert ...
- 11 Sep 2003, 18:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanzotera/Sanzottera
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8679
- 05 Sep 2003, 06:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanzotera/Sanzottera
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8679
Sanzotera/Sanzottera
I am looking for information of the origin of the name Sanzotera/Sanzottera. I know there aren't that many, but if someone could help me I would appreciate it. I am also looking for information on a Maria (Cucchi) and Robert Sanzotera. Maria emigrated from Italy and she and Robert lived in Missouri ...
- 05 Sep 2003, 06:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: [b]Sanzo/Sanzotera/Sanzottera/Cucchi[/b]
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8439
[b]Sanzo/Sanzotera/Sanzottera/Cucchi[/b]
I am looking for any information on the surnames of Sanzottera/Cucchi. Also I am looking for information on the following people: Roberto Sanzotera was married to Maria Cucchi. She came to America from Italy. They settled in Missouri. They have six children. Also looking for information on Maria ...