Thank you so much for your consideration and information. You helped me a lot. <3
What is the word for sailor in this record? I got curious about that.
Search found 5 matches
- 30 Aug 2021, 19:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5835
- 25 Aug 2021, 20:30
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5835
Re: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
Oh, not a problem. I get lost all the time on those dates. Hope you are fine and having a good recovering. 
- 25 Aug 2021, 19:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5835
Re: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
I guess it was 1870 or 1969. No information extra about his birthday and it was exactly what I needed to found out first <3
- 25 Aug 2021, 15:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5835
Re: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
Hello. Thanks for your reply!
I found out that he married in Brazil, so I think he came as a child to Brazil. He was 23 yo when he married, it was in 1893. Some parents told me that he had only an certificate from the church. But I don't know how to look for it. :( The only information I have is ...
I found out that he married in Brazil, so I think he came as a child to Brazil. He was 23 yo when he married, it was in 1893. Some parents told me that he had only an certificate from the church. But I don't know how to look for it. :( The only information I have is ...
- 13 Aug 2021, 20:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5835
Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
Hello!
I'm trying to find some information about my grant great father.
The informations I have:
His name was Francisco Fortini, and he passed away in Brazil in 1939 with 69 years. So he may have been born in between 1869-71 in Castelnuovo di Garfagnana, Lucca.
His parents were Lourenço Fortini ...
I'm trying to find some information about my grant great father.
The informations I have:
His name was Francisco Fortini, and he passed away in Brazil in 1939 with 69 years. So he may have been born in between 1869-71 in Castelnuovo di Garfagnana, Lucca.
His parents were Lourenço Fortini ...