Search found 3 matches
- 30 Aug 2021, 02:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Pironti from Campania/Naples
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2385
Re: Giuseppe Pironti from Campania/Naples
Thank you so much for these links, I'll check them out ASAP
- 14 Aug 2021, 02:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Military records from Naples State Archive
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10893
Re: Military records from Naples State Archive
Can any one please tell me how to contact the Naples State Archives?
I live in Australia so it would need to be an email address.
Thank you
Aussie Researcher
I live in Australia so it would need to be an email address.
Thank you
Aussie Researcher
- 14 Aug 2021, 01:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Pironti from Campania/Naples
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2385
Giuseppe Pironti from Campania/Naples
Hello,
I'm from Australia and trying to find the Military records WW1 for Giuseppe Pironti.
I know he was an Italian Captain in WW1 and was injured with a gunshot wound to the side of his head.
Giuseppe Pironti was born 1889 in Naples and died in 1965.
He was made a Count in 1921.
My main ...
I'm from Australia and trying to find the Military records WW1 for Giuseppe Pironti.
I know he was an Italian Captain in WW1 and was injured with a gunshot wound to the side of his head.
Giuseppe Pironti was born 1889 in Naples and died in 1965.
He was made a Count in 1921.
My main ...