Hi! Thank you both Tessa and rlw254 for your responses and your help on this!
I will keep looking for her birth certificate and will begin in the 1840s as suggested.
Is there any tip that you can provide for the search in the 1830s? Since records are in latin and they seem to be a mess and not ...
Search found 10 matches
- 08 Dec 2021, 21:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Catterina Vassarotti - birth and marriage certificates
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1088
- 07 Dec 2021, 12:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Catterina Vassarotti - birth and marriage certificates
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1088
Re: Catterina Vassarotti - birth and marriage certificates
Hi rlw254,
Many thanks for taking the time in helping me in the search. You are absolutely correct!
It's the second Carlo you found, I was looking in the wrong place. I can't thank you enough!
Do you have any suggestions/guidance on where or how to look for Catterina's birth and marriage with ...
Many thanks for taking the time in helping me in the search. You are absolutely correct!
It's the second Carlo you found, I was looking in the wrong place. I can't thank you enough!
Do you have any suggestions/guidance on where or how to look for Catterina's birth and marriage with ...
- 06 Dec 2021, 14:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Catterina Vassarotti - birth and marriage certificates
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1088
Catterina Vassarotti - birth and marriage certificates
Hi ! How are you? I’m in the search of my avo’s mother: her birth certificate and marriage certificate for genealogical purposes.
As well, I’m looking for the death certificate of Carlo (please see below) as I can’t find it in FamilySearch.
Name: Catterina Vassarotti
Parents: Simone Vassarotti y ...
As well, I’m looking for the death certificate of Carlo (please see below) as I can’t find it in FamilySearch.
Name: Catterina Vassarotti
Parents: Simone Vassarotti y ...
- 23 Sep 2021, 00:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5088
Re: Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates
Hi, I've just sent you a PM with the baptism acts and my personal email.
Thanks!
Thanks!
- 22 Sep 2021, 19:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5088
Re: Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates
Hi Cedrone,
Thanks again. Yes, he emigrated to Argentina; and I have the death act. This is where I found that he died on 7/27/1916 at age 69 in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and his father and mother names. No other useful information comes from this act, since no mention to city/province at all, only ...
Thanks again. Yes, he emigrated to Argentina; and I have the death act. This is where I found that he died on 7/27/1916 at age 69 in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and his father and mother names. No other useful information comes from this act, since no mention to city/province at all, only ...
- 22 Sep 2021, 17:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5088
Re: Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates
Hi Paola and Cedrone,
Many thanks for your reply and your guidance. I've written to the parish, and I'm waiting for their response.
In the meantime, I've received this from the Archivio di Stato from Varese.
I've asked them this: "chiede se nelle liste di leva della provincia di Varese è ...
Many thanks for your reply and your guidance. I've written to the parish, and I'm waiting for their response.
In the meantime, I've received this from the Archivio di Stato from Varese.
I've asked them this: "chiede se nelle liste di leva della provincia di Varese è ...
- 17 Sep 2021, 15:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5088
Re: Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates
Hi Paola,
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your help :)
An uncle contacted the parish, and they said we should contact the Diocese of Como. The Diocese of Como then told us to contact the Diocese of Milano. Since Milano would not reply unless we have the exact date and place of birth, I was ...
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your help :)
An uncle contacted the parish, and they said we should contact the Diocese of Como. The Diocese of Como then told us to contact the Diocese of Milano. Since Milano would not reply unless we have the exact date and place of birth, I was ...
- 15 Sep 2021, 19:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5088
Re: Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates
Hi, Thanks for your help! Is there a way for me to know the town on that website you shared?
As well, do you have any guidance on how to find the birth place of the spouse? They might have been married in that city, and the marriage record would have details of his hometown.
I really appreciate ...
As well, do you have any guidance on how to find the birth place of the spouse? They might have been married in that city, and the marriage record would have details of his hometown.
I really appreciate ...
- 06 Sep 2021, 21:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5088
Re: Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates
Hi, thanks for your help.
Any suggestion on how to find out his place of birth? Would requiring the military records ("liste di leva") be useful? If so, where should I ask for them?
As well, any guidance on how to find her place of birth? They might have been married in that city, and the marriage ...
Any suggestion on how to find out his place of birth? Would requiring the military records ("liste di leva") be useful? If so, where should I ask for them?
As well, any guidance on how to find her place of birth? They might have been married in that city, and the marriage ...
- 31 Aug 2021, 23:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5088
Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates
Hi! Hope you are all doing well. I am looking for my ancestor’s birth/baptism certificate.
As well, I am also looking for a marriage certificate in Italy with Maria Luigia Castelli.
Many thanks in advance for all your help in finding any information about them and/or any guidance you can provide in ...
As well, I am also looking for a marriage certificate in Italy with Maria Luigia Castelli.
Many thanks in advance for all your help in finding any information about them and/or any guidance you can provide in ...