My ultimate question is, what do I do if this certificate never comes!
https://tribunale-napoli.giustizia.it/it/passaggio_in_giudicato.page
Is there some kind of time limit or automatic process that takes place? Or can I just got lost in the shuffle and wait years? The article attached tends to say ...
Search found 19 matches
- 16 Jan 2025, 16:11
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: 1948 Case Question
- Replies: 1
- Views: 11836
- 16 Jan 2025, 15:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: 1948 Case Question
- Replies: 1
- Views: 11836
1948 Case Question
Hello, my 1948 case was filed, heard, and a ruling was released/ approved in April 2024.
I have been waiting ever since for the "passagio in giudicato" certificate of no appeal. My lawyer says the fee has been paid and they have tried to follow up countless times but it has been about (8) months ...
I have been waiting ever since for the "passagio in giudicato" certificate of no appeal. My lawyer says the fee has been paid and they have tried to follow up countless times but it has been about (8) months ...
- 28 Jun 2024, 16:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Applying for Passport in Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2523
Applying for Passport in Italy
Hello, I am have recently been approved for dual citizenship.
How does one apply for a passport in Italy? My Court case has been approved, my records have been registered with the local commune of origin.
Thank you!
How does one apply for a passport in Italy? My Court case has been approved, my records have been registered with the local commune of origin.
Thank you!
- 11 May 2023, 08:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Puglia
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4927
Puglia
I drove from Polignano a Mare > Matera. On the way I passed through what seemed to be this gorgeous fairly affluent area with rolling hills & pristine Palazzos. By chance does anyone know what this may have been? Is it Vall d'atria?
- 06 Sep 2022, 15:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Citizenship By Descent
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2431
Re: Citizenship By Descent
Thanks a bunch, ill find a local attorney here in Italy and figure it out. Exciting!
- 19 Jul 2022, 16:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Citizenship By Descent
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2431
Re: Citizenship By Descent
@afecad do you mind sharing where you will start your case?
I have all my paperwork translated & ready to go!
I have all my paperwork translated & ready to go!
- 18 Jul 2022, 22:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Citizenship By Descent
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2431
Re: Citizenship By Descent
ok, thank you!
- 15 Jun 2022, 14:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Citizenship By Descent
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2431
Citizenship By Descent
Hello, I currently reside in Pisa Italy & hold a permesso di soggiorno as well as a Type D Student Visa.
I was hoping there is someone I may be able to connect with on the forums regarding applying for citizenship. I am an American born male 36 years of age.
I do not believe I qualify through my ...
I was hoping there is someone I may be able to connect with on the forums regarding applying for citizenship. I am an American born male 36 years of age.
I do not believe I qualify through my ...
- 24 Nov 2021, 19:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help locating place of birth (Great Grandmother)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3198
Re: Help locating place of birth (Great Grandmother)
Very interesting, thanks you so very much that is also very good to know. Fascinating really. Kindest regards - Kyle
- 23 Nov 2021, 11:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Place of Birth for my Great Grandmother
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4618
Re: Place of Birth for my Great Grandmother
Thanks for your kind help - very much appreciated
- 23 Nov 2021, 11:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Place of Birth for my Great Grandmother
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4618
Re: Place of Birth for my Great Grandmother
Thanks @erudita74 - the trouble is I do not read Italian so I am having trouble navigating the page.
- 23 Nov 2021, 11:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help locating place of birth (Great Grandmother)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3198
Re: Help locating place of birth (Great Grandmother)
Thank you - I find it odd their is no birth record for Assunta in Serino, is there a chance it could be somewhere else? It is also odd they have all her siblings but not her...Any insight?
Thanks for your kind help - it is very much appreciated @darkerhorse & @erudita74
Thanks for your kind help - it is very much appreciated @darkerhorse & @erudita74
- 22 Nov 2021, 23:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Place of Birth for my Great Grandmother
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4618
Re: Place of Birth for my Great Grandmother
Thank you both erudita74 & joetucciarone - @joetucciarone yes that is my great grandmother.
I reach out to the Commune of Serino and they have no record of Assunta, maybe she is under a different name? Maria Assunta?
Any recommendations on courses of action to take to narrow a search for her ...
I reach out to the Commune of Serino and they have no record of Assunta, maybe she is under a different name? Maria Assunta?
Any recommendations on courses of action to take to narrow a search for her ...
- 22 Nov 2021, 23:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help locating place of birth (Great Grandmother)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3198
Re: Help locating place of birth (Great Grandmother)
Hi Darkerhorse - Her parents were Filomena & Domenico d'Ascoli. It is very possible her name is Maria Assunta and I would be delighted to learn that.
The 1910 U.S. census reports that Filomena Ingino D’Ascoli Cirino was the mother of 11 children, 6 living. 4 D’Ascoli children came to the U.S ...
The 1910 U.S. census reports that Filomena Ingino D’Ascoli Cirino was the mother of 11 children, 6 living. 4 D’Ascoli children came to the U.S ...
- 20 Nov 2021, 19:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help locating place of birth (Great Grandmother)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3198
Help locating place of birth (Great Grandmother)
Hello,
My name is Kyle Anthony Rotelli - I am attempting to obtain my Great Grandmothers place of birth. I have my Great Grandfathers Birth Certificate but cannot locate my great grandmother Assunta d'Ascoli.
It is marked on paperwork when she emigrated to the USA as Serino, Italy. I have been ...
My name is Kyle Anthony Rotelli - I am attempting to obtain my Great Grandmothers place of birth. I have my Great Grandfathers Birth Certificate but cannot locate my great grandmother Assunta d'Ascoli.
It is marked on paperwork when she emigrated to the USA as Serino, Italy. I have been ...