Search found 2 matches

by hmmorelli
18 Dec 2021, 04:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: searching for more morelli's
Replies: 8
Views: 1692

searching for more morelli's

Hi there, im new to here and I just happened to come across when looking for more info. im on ancestry.ca and have alot of the tree but I cant find my great grandpa parents were on my dad's dad side. my great grandpa was
Domonico Morelli born Jun 15 1879 Bominago Abruzzi Italy. he had 11 kids all ...
by hmmorelli
18 Dec 2021, 03:54
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Morelli family help please
Replies: 8
Views: 13138

Re: Morelli family help please

Hey there not sure if your still on here but I came across your post and im trying to look for family along the same as yours and sounds like we may be related. please let me know if your still on here as its been quite a few years.