Search found 4 matches

by Antoinia2
22 Oct 2003, 14:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Brancato,Adamo,Benanti,Arnone,Bonomo,LaDolce or Lodolce
Replies: 2
Views: 4988

:D Hi! I am researching the Name BRUCATO, My Grandparents were from Santa Caterina Sicily. About 35 miles outside of Palermo . I don't know if our two families are related ot not but maybe we could work together to find out. Thank You in Advance.


Antoinia
by Antoinia2
21 Sep 2003, 14:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname, Onesto
Replies: 6
Views: 4721

Surname, Onesto

I am looking for any information about my Grandfather Guiesppi Onesto. He was born in 1866 in a small town called cinatica, in Naples, Italy. I don't know the name of the church, but I know in the town he came from ,his name is etched in the stone wall on the outside of the church. If anyone has any ...
by Antoinia2
21 Sep 2003, 13:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Vece,
Replies: 1
Views: 3600

Surname Vece,

My grandmother was Nunziata Vece. She was born in N.France but was of Italian descendt. She came to the United States at the age of about 2. She had two sisters Rosa and Antoinia. In 1891 Antoinia and my great-grandmother went back to Italy. They were from a small town in Naples. If anyone has any ...
by Antoinia2
21 Sep 2003, 13:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surnames,Brucato
Replies: 1
Views: 3021

Surnames,Brucato

I am looking for information about my grandfather, Calogero Brucato. He was born in Santa Caternia,Sicily in 1885. He came to the United States in 1903 at the age of 18. His father's name was Giuseppi Brucato and his mother was Maria. If anyone has any information on the Brucato name I would be most ...