Any information is appreciated. I dont expect there are still relatives of mine in Ruoti but you never know.
First name are my grandparents followed by there wives .
Palermo Family Tree
B. 1707Canio Palermo-Orsula Gabriele (Ruoti,Potenza,Basilicata)
B. 1747 Giovanni-Domenica Auletta
B. 1788 Vito ...
Search found 2 matches
- 27 Jan 2023, 15:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Palermo family in Ruoti
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2837
- 26 Jan 2023, 22:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Palermo family in Ruoti
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4192
Palermo family in Ruoti
I am so proud to know my grandparents came from Ruoti, for the longest time we didn't know this. If by chance we have relatives drop me a message. My grandparents name then their wives
I believe our clan name was Bafuon
B. 1707Canio Palermo-Orsula Gabriele (Ruoti,Potenza,Basilicata)
B. 1747 ...
I believe our clan name was Bafuon
B. 1707Canio Palermo-Orsula Gabriele (Ruoti,Potenza,Basilicata)
B. 1747 ...