Search found 2 matches

by nheinz42
30 Jan 2023, 21:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need info on these people please
Replies: 1
Views: 381

Need info on these people please

So I found Maria Di Giorgio's Birthday is December 18, 1853, and Francesco's Birthday is June 29, 1843. I found these on Italian Birth Records. Maria's parents were Giuseppe Di Giorgio from 1817 to June 20, 1859. Maria Di Giorgio had a brother Michele Di Giorgio January 23, 1859, to June 20, 1859 ...
by nheinz42
30 Jan 2023, 20:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: need info on these people.....please.
Replies: 12
Views: 15894

Re: need info on these people.....please.

So I found Maria Di Giorgio's Birthday is December 18, 1853, and Francesco's Birthday is June 29, 1843. I found these on Italian Birth Records. Maria's parents were Giuseppe Di Giorgio from 1817 to June 20, 1859. Maria Di Giorgio had a brother Michele Di Giorgio M January 23, 1859, to June 20, 1859 ...