Hello
I found the death records of my bisnonni Maria Sertorio and Giovanni Marantelli from Bianzone, Sondrio.
I'm only learning Italian but from my best efforts interpreting this section ...
Ci Canova al numero 15...
domiciliata in Bianzone a moglie di Marantelli Giovanni
Maria was living at 15 ...
Search found 2 matches
- 11 Feb 2023, 12:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Address in Bianzone
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2001
- 09 Feb 2023, 12:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carlo Maffiscioni b. Teglio, Sondrio
- Replies: 3
- Views: 20780
Carlo Maffiscioni b. Teglio, Sondrio
Hello
I am researching my ancestor Carlo Maffiscioni/Maffescioni
Born 8 JAN 1856 • Teglio, Sondrio, Lombardia, Italy
He migrated to Australia in 1879
I believe he died in 1909. No details of his family was recorded on the death certificate but it appears he disappeared and his wife Amelia remarried ...
I am researching my ancestor Carlo Maffiscioni/Maffescioni
Born 8 JAN 1856 • Teglio, Sondrio, Lombardia, Italy
He migrated to Australia in 1879
I believe he died in 1909. No details of his family was recorded on the death certificate but it appears he disappeared and his wife Amelia remarried ...