Search found 3 matches

by sina47
08 Apr 2023, 05:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Please help, looking to find more about my family in Boscotrecase
Replies: 6
Views: 5213

Re: Please help, looking to find more about my family in Boscotrecase

Any idea where to find those informations in person guys, as I am planing to visit Boscotrecase, Torre Annunziata and Naples this summer? Maybe a tribunal or something? Thank you guys.


Boscotrecase records are currently only digitized from 1901-1919 so you won't find much more here.

https ...
by sina47
05 Apr 2023, 00:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Please help, looking to find more about my family in Boscotrecase
Replies: 6
Views: 5213

Re: Please help, looking to find more about my family in Boscotrecase

Wow. Thanks a lot. I was checking the forum a few days, had no replies, then went on a long trip and came back home today, and saw this. Any way I can find the same type of information on all Ciros and Florindas kids? My italian is not good enough to browse the websites. Thanks a lot!!!
by sina47
15 Mar 2023, 12:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Please help, looking to find more about my family in Boscotrecase
Replies: 6
Views: 5213

Please help, looking to find more about my family in Boscotrecase

Hello all, my grandfather (Nicola Langella) was born (according to his only official paper that I have, issued in Croatia) in 1926 in Boscotrecase, Ca, in Italy and he moved to Croatia somewhere after the WWII (in late 1940s, where he died in 1969. From what I know, his father name was Ciro and his ...