thank’s mmogno
I will send an email to the parish and the commune to see if I can find them.
Search found 3 matches
- 16 Jun 2023, 19:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information about Gaetano Cavalli and Luigia Calcagnotto
- Replies: 2
- Views: 535
- 14 Jun 2023, 22:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information about Gaetano Cavalli and Luigia Calcagnotto
- Replies: 2
- Views: 535
Looking for information about Gaetano Cavalli and Luigia Calcagnotto
Hello everybody. All good?
I am looking for birth information on my mother's great grandparents, they were married in Brazil in 1916, he died in 1918 and she in 1842 also in Brazil.
Names Gaetano Cavalli, born in Valstagna between 1860/1862 son of Bortolo Cavalli and Marguerita Costa and Luigia ...
I am looking for birth information on my mother's great grandparents, they were married in Brazil in 1916, he died in 1918 and she in 1842 also in Brazil.
Names Gaetano Cavalli, born in Valstagna between 1860/1862 son of Bortolo Cavalli and Marguerita Costa and Luigia ...
- 04 Jun 2023, 08:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Families Cavalli and Calcagnotto
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4985
Families Cavalli and Calcagnotto
Hello everybody. I just found this site and I'm so excited to finally find my anxious ones.
I'm looking for my mother's great grandparents
Names Gaetano Cavalli, born in Valstagna between 1860/1862 son of Bortolo Cavalli and Marguerita Costa and Luigia Calcagnotto, born between 1876/1877, unknown ...
I'm looking for my mother's great grandparents
Names Gaetano Cavalli, born in Valstagna between 1860/1862 son of Bortolo Cavalli and Marguerita Costa and Luigia Calcagnotto, born between 1876/1877, unknown ...