Search found 3 matches
- 18 Oct 2023, 17:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michelina Vitale, 4 Oct 1887, Caserta (birth record)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1408
Re: Michelina Vitale, 4 Oct 1887, Caserta (birth record)
There was also a Maria Antonia Napolitano born in the same town on 5 February 1849 to Luciano Napolitano and Caterina di Martino ( here , page 21).
Hi alicez, I just have a question: the US Census document for Maria Antonia Napolitano and Felice Vitale in 1900 says her birthday is in January ...
- 12 Jul 2023, 18:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michelina Vitale, 4 Oct 1887, Caserta (birth record)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1408
Re: Michelina Vitale, 4 Oct 1887, Caserta (birth record)
Hi suanj -- firstly, thank you very much for looking and responding, I very much appreciate it.
I had found a birth record for a Felice Andrea Vitale in Grottaminarda on 30 November 1846 in my earlier research, and so I have a little uncertainty regarding that item: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it ...
I had found a birth record for a Felice Andrea Vitale in Grottaminarda on 30 November 1846 in my earlier research, and so I have a little uncertainty regarding that item: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it ...
- 04 Jul 2023, 16:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michelina Vitale, 4 Oct 1887, Caserta (birth record)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1408
Michelina Vitale, 4 Oct 1887, Caserta (birth record)
Hello, my apologies in advance if this is not the best place to post this request. I was led here by some recommendations I read on Reddit.
I have been personally gathering documents to pursue dual citizenship via my great-grandparents. I have found my great-grandfather's birth record, but have ...
I have been personally gathering documents to pursue dual citizenship via my great-grandparents. I have found my great-grandfather's birth record, but have ...