Search found 4 matches
- 21 Sep 2023, 01:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Friulan surnames
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2226
Re: Friulan surnames
There is the cover
- 19 Sep 2023, 22:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Friulan surnames
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2226
Re: Friulan surnames
Thank you for your reply !!PippoM wrote: 08 Sep 2023, 09:25 These don't seem to be surnames, but something like family or personal nicknames.
- 09 Aug 2023, 23:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Angelo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 649
Re: Angelo
"My" Angelo came from the north of Italy and he always pronounced it "ahngelo" as you said. I never knew him personally but what I've learned, he was saying his name like this. Maybe it's the south accent ?
"I'm waiting in yahnticipation"
"I'm waiting in yahnticipation"
- 31 Jul 2023, 22:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Friulan surnames
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2226
Friulan surnames
Hello,
I can't translate 2 surnames from the Codroipo region (Udine). Online translation doesn't give me anything.
Albina Bosa : La Man'se
Felice Bosa : Cis Bôse
Thanks
I can't translate 2 surnames from the Codroipo region (Udine). Online translation doesn't give me anything.
Albina Bosa : La Man'se
Felice Bosa : Cis Bôse
Thanks