Search found 4 matches
- 10 Aug 2023, 18:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth certificates
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2862
Re: Looking for birth certificates
Tessa, are the records you have attached here free of charge to anyone?
- 10 Aug 2023, 17:52
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certifiate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2515
Re: Birth Certifiate
Hi Pippo
I have found birth records for both of them and a marriage certificate but not sure of their legitimacy. Do you know if they have to be certified to get duo citizenship. If you send me separate email I will forwad documents I have.
Thanks
Elisa
I have found birth records for both of them and a marriage certificate but not sure of their legitimacy. Do you know if they have to be certified to get duo citizenship. If you send me separate email I will forwad documents I have.
Thanks
Elisa
- 04 Aug 2023, 17:33
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Qualify for Dual Citizenship
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3162
Re: Qualify for Dual Citizenship
Does anyone know how I would find out if my Grandmother naturalized in Canada?
Thanks
Elisa
Thanks
Elisa
- 04 Aug 2023, 16:09
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certifiate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2515
Birth Certifiate
Good morning Do you know how I would get my grandmothers/grandfathers birth certificates from Italy. I also need their wedding certificate. I am trying to apply for Duo Citizenship.
Thanks
Elisa
Thanks
Elisa