Search found 2 matches

by asters93
20 May 2025, 00:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth/death records - Varese, Italy
Replies: 3
Views: 2432

Re: Birth/death records - Varese, Italy

Hi Paola and Tessa,

I'm so sorry for the late reply, I was not notified of your responses. This is so helpful! I have since found out that you are right, Tessa, he died in England on 11 August 1906.

I think my grandfather got mixed up so it looks like he was born in Vedano Olona in 1956 (+/- 1 ...
by asters93
10 Aug 2023, 16:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth/death records - Varese, Italy
Replies: 3
Views: 2432

Birth/death records - Varese, Italy

I'm searching for any Italian records of my ancestors. Particularly 'Pietro Campana Seleri' who I believe was born in the Varese Province in 1859. He left Italy to live in the UK in around 1880 and died in 1908, perhaps in Vedano Olona. Does anyone know how I'd go about searching for Birth/Death ...