Search found 3 matches
- 15 Oct 2023, 18:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14876
Re: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
I tried to attach a file in the last post but it doesn’t look like it has worked.
- 18 Sep 2023, 23:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14876
Re: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
It won’t let me add many files but I have attached the front of the letter. If you can share your email address I am happy to send more pictures and the small translation I have.
Charlotte
Charlotte
- 08 Sep 2023, 21:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14876
Re: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
Hi there,
This is very random… I am so pleased to have stumbled upon this page and hope despite some time since the last post that I’ll get a response. When on holiday in Italy in 2010, I bought a letter at a small market stall in Anghiari, Tuscany. The letter appealed to me as the calligraphy was ...
This is very random… I am so pleased to have stumbled upon this page and hope despite some time since the last post that I’ll get a response. When on holiday in Italy in 2010, I bought a letter at a small market stall in Anghiari, Tuscany. The letter appealed to me as the calligraphy was ...