Search found 5 matches
- 24 Sep 2023, 22:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Pasquale Lombardi birth.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1416
Re: Searching for Pasquale Lombardi birth.
Hello mauri_lombardi. I am sorry to to insert myself into your research but I had to try and contact you when I saw the name Mauri. I am looking for info on my GGgrandmother Palmina Mauri. She was born in Corinaldo Ancona in 1839. Her parents are Nicola and Teresa Balducci. The family belief is ...
- 24 Sep 2023, 01:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Pasquale Lombardi birth.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1416
Re: Searching for Pasquale Lombardi birth.
Yes, bad tiping. Even stranger... I don't know what to think and where else search.
- 23 Sep 2023, 03:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Pasquale Lombardi birth.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1416
Re: Searching for Pasquale Lombardi birth.
Also to add, in the census Margarita says she has been married to José for 14 years. Which means she got married at 14, a bit strange I think.
- 23 Sep 2023, 03:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Pasquale Lombardi birth.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1416
Re: Searching for Pasquale Lombardi birth.
And Giuseppantonio Lombardi is your Pasquale's father?
Cognome: LOMBARDI
Nome: GIUSEPPANTONIO
Sesso: MASCHILE
Età: 53
Professione: PASTAIO
Leggere e scrivere: Sa
Data del viaggio (Sbarco a Buenos Aires): 20-02-1896
Porto di imbarco: GENOVA
Nome nave: ORIONE
Classe: Terza
No, is not. The father ...
- 20 Sep 2023, 18:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Pasquale Lombardi birth.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1416