Search found 4 matches
- 01 Sep 2025, 04:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Cervetto Marine Records
- Replies: 9
- Views: 33665
Re: Luigi Cervetto Marine Records
No I wish I had more information. That is what I am looking for. I have searched many ship's crew in those years but unfortunately I cant't find his name. All I know was he was a crew member and disembarked somewhere in Austraian and did not reboard his ship when it left port !!!!! Obviously he ...
- 14 Aug 2025, 01:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Cervetto Marine Records
- Replies: 9
- Views: 33665
Re: Luigi Cervetto Marine Records
Yes this is the same Luigi Cervetto . I am trying to find what ship he was crewing that came to Australia approx. 1886-1887 Can you help with that or advise me where I can find his Marine records in Italy.
Thanks
Teresa
Thanks
Teresa
- 13 Aug 2025, 04:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Cervetto Marine Records
- Replies: 9
- Views: 33665
Re: Luigi Cervetto Marine Records
I am trying to locate the Marine records for my Grandfather Luigi Cervetto born 21st January 1858 in Recco Genoa
when he last sailed from Italy and on what ship???? He appeared in Australia approx. 1886-1887 I beleive he was a crew member like 2nd Captain maybe .
His father's name was Girolamo and ...
when he last sailed from Italy and on what ship???? He appeared in Australia approx. 1886-1887 I beleive he was a crew member like 2nd Captain maybe .
His father's name was Girolamo and ...
- 25 Feb 2024, 06:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Cervetto Marine Records
- Replies: 9
- Views: 33665
Re: Luigi Cervetto Marine Records
Luigi Cervetto DOB 22/1/1958 Recco Italy He was a Mariner Crew on a Ship to Australia in either 1886 or 1887
I am trying to locate the name of the Ship and approx. date & where it would have arrived in Australia.
Also I am trying to locate his Marine records. Can anyone direct me where I can obtain ...
I am trying to locate the name of the Ship and approx. date & where it would have arrived in Australia.
Also I am trying to locate his Marine records. Can anyone direct me where I can obtain ...