Search found 11 matches
- 10 Nov 2025, 19:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pinnelli Family
- Replies: 19
- Views: 15758
Re: Pinnelli Family
As I had mentioned previously, family lore had always been that one of our great-great grandfathers had been a Catholic priest being leaving the Church. We had always believed that it was from the Pannella side of the family. Is there a way to research this. It appears from the birth records that ...
- 31 Oct 2025, 18:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pinnelli Family
- Replies: 19
- Views: 15758
Re: Pinnelli Family
In your previous research have you found it a common occurrence where the sons are all given the same first name? In this case Vincenzo.
- 30 Oct 2025, 17:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pinnelli Family
- Replies: 19
- Views: 15758
Re: Pinnelli Family
I have a question about some of the records that I am seeing when I look at the links. The first pdf is a copy of the detail for my grandfather's birth on October 22, 1882. I am also seeing another document (second pdf) that is a birth record for a Vincenzo Clemente Pannella born July 4, 1980. Can ...
- 27 Oct 2025, 21:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pinnelli Family
- Replies: 19
- Views: 15758
Pinnelli Family
Greetings,
It has been great for all that you have researched regarding my father's family (Toscano).
I would now like to see if there are records available for my maternal grandfather. His name was James Vincenzo Pinnelli. This spelling of the last name is how it was here in the US. He was born ...
It has been great for all that you have researched regarding my father's family (Toscano).
I would now like to see if there are records available for my maternal grandfather. His name was James Vincenzo Pinnelli. This spelling of the last name is how it was here in the US. He was born ...
- 23 Oct 2025, 18:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Toscano family
- Replies: 38
- Views: 23475
Re: Toscano family
Another name connection that I have is Caputi, from my father's mother's side of the family. His maternal grandmother was Rosalia Casella. Her parents were Francesco Paulo Casella and Carmina Caputi. That history was completed by AngelaGrace in 2019 for one of my cousins. As child, I can remember my ...
- 22 Oct 2025, 18:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Toscano family
- Replies: 38
- Views: 23475
Re: Toscano family
Mark,
As you probably know Los Banos, Ca, was the destination for a significant number of families from Grumneto Nova. I still need to gather some dates and names for my mother's side of the family, but her mother was Rosa Baffunno. So there could be a connection to the Bafunno family you mention ...
As you probably know Los Banos, Ca, was the destination for a significant number of families from Grumneto Nova. I still need to gather some dates and names for my mother's side of the family, but her mother was Rosa Baffunno. So there could be a connection to the Bafunno family you mention ...
- 21 Oct 2025, 19:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Toscano family
- Replies: 38
- Views: 23475
Re: Toscano family
So so grateful for all of you who have worked so diligently on finding all this history about my family.
Robert
Robert
- 19 Oct 2025, 01:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Toscano family
- Replies: 38
- Views: 23475
Re: Toscano family
Thank you again for all of this information regarding my family's history. I wish I had done this before I had visited Grumento Nova two years ago.
Robert Toscano
Robert Toscano
- 17 Oct 2025, 23:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Toscano family
- Replies: 38
- Views: 23475
Re: Toscano family
I am curious to see if there were children from Francesco's and Maria La Salvia's marriage? Is is possible to search the records for that information?
Thanks, Robert
Thanks, Robert
- 16 Oct 2025, 19:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Toscano family
- Replies: 38
- Views: 23475
Re: Toscano family
Thank you so much for this information about my Toscano family. I may have some additional questions after I have had an opportunity to study the information that you have provided to me. Thank you.
- 15 Sep 2025, 19:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Toscano family
- Replies: 38
- Views: 23475
Toscano family
My name is Rober Toscano.
I want to find more information about my grandfather's family. My grandfather was Michele Toscano. He was born on October 31, 1887 in Grumento Nova. His father's name was Francesco Toscano and his mother's name was Rosalia Rago. Attached is a copy of his birth certificate ...
I want to find more information about my grandfather's family. My grandfather was Michele Toscano. He was born on October 31, 1887 in Grumento Nova. His father's name was Francesco Toscano and his mother's name was Rosalia Rago. Attached is a copy of his birth certificate ...