Search found 2 matches
- 03 May 2025, 07:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FRIONI FAMILY // Looking for any records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1682
Re: FRIONI FAMILY // Looking for any records
How can I access parish records? I do not speak Italian, nor the dialect and I wouldn't want to cause confusion or be disrespectful. I have an idea what parish they belonged to but I do not know for sure. So unfortunate that everything I need is still papal state dates!
- 15 Nov 2023, 01:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FRIONI FAMILY // Looking for any records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1682
FRIONI FAMILY // Looking for any records
Hello all. I’m looking for any record of my Great-grandfather’s birth, his parents and his siblings births. I know all of the names because of family memories, but I have no evidence of (2 of) them existing outside of the United States at all.
Nazzereno Friona (1902-1983)
Born in Alatri, Roma ...
Nazzereno Friona (1902-1983)
Born in Alatri, Roma ...