Search found 3 matches
- 29 Nov 2023, 01:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pavan Family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 882
Re: Pavan Family
Roncade, Musile di Piave, San Donà di Piave, Salgareda (churchs)
- 21 Nov 2023, 11:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pavan Family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 882
Re: Pavan Family
Hello,
We have already requested research for his document in some parishes, but we were not successful in any of them, what makes it difficult is not knowing where he was born, as there are many communes to research (more than 90).
I've searched several places online and nothing. I'm lost without ...
We have already requested research for his document in some parishes, but we were not successful in any of them, what makes it difficult is not knowing where he was born, as there are many communes to research (more than 90).
I've searched several places online and nothing. I'm lost without ...
- 19 Nov 2023, 03:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pavan Family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 882
Pavan Family
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for my grandfather Michele Pavan birth or baptism certificate.
I will include family details:
Great-grandparents
Antônio Pavan (born in Salgareda)
Teresa Camatel
Children's
Carolina Pavan (I have a birth certificate)
Born: December 13, 1872
Musile of Piave ...
I'm looking for my grandfather Michele Pavan birth or baptism certificate.
I will include family details:
Great-grandparents
Antônio Pavan (born in Salgareda)
Teresa Camatel
Children's
Carolina Pavan (I have a birth certificate)
Born: December 13, 1872
Musile of Piave ...