Search found 4 matches

by blake
14 Jan 2024, 19:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for my Orsini line.
Replies: 10
Views: 1545

Re: Searching for my Orsini line.

Thank you PippoM.
by blake
08 Jan 2024, 22:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for my Orsini line.
Replies: 10
Views: 1545

Re: Searching for my Orsini line.

Thanks Tessa, he did sail from Naples.
by blake
07 Jan 2024, 18:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for my Orsini line.
Replies: 10
Views: 1545

Re: Searching for my Orsini line.

WOW, I searched there and found nothing. Thank you so much. I do not believe his parents left Italy. I do have conflicting information on Ancestry.com about where Lorenzo was born. The other location is Fondi, Bergamo, Lombardia, Italy but there is not a Fondi in Bergamo. If that helps.
by blake
06 Jan 2024, 17:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for my Orsini line.
Replies: 10
Views: 1545

Searching for my Orsini line.

Hi there, my grandfather, Lorenzo Orsini emigrated to the US in 1906. Passenger list states the ship name was The Florida and he was from Fondi. Born 9 Sep 1885 is the best I can find. He did change his name in the US to Lawrence. In the US he married Teresa Merolla and had 13 children. Any help ...