Search found 7 matches
- 03 Dec 2024, 01:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Grandfather
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1970
Re: Grandfather
I did have my DNA done
- 02 Dec 2024, 20:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Grandfather
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1970
Re: Grandfather
One of my matches send me a pic of Genaro Buliano, I am thinking this could be Alfreds brother
- 02 Dec 2024, 20:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Grandfather
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1970
Re: Grandfather
We were told Alfred was adopted, I had my DNA done I have no connection to Soda or Lupo. I was researching on another web site and came across a relative of Teresa and we have no DNA connection. Also several of my DNA matches have a Buliano or Beigliano in there trees
- 02 Dec 2024, 19:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Grandfather
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1970
Grandfather
Hello,
My grandfather was brought to America in 1900 he was 2.5 years old. He was traveling with Theresa Soda Not his bio mother. The ship manifest shows my grandfather traveling with Theresa Soda. Listed village Figline Vegliaturo. Is there any way to find out who his bio parents would be, some of ...
My grandfather was brought to America in 1900 he was 2.5 years old. He was traveling with Theresa Soda Not his bio mother. The ship manifest shows my grandfather traveling with Theresa Soda. Listed village Figline Vegliaturo. Is there any way to find out who his bio parents would be, some of ...
- 14 Jan 2024, 18:03
- Forum: Genetic genealogy
- Topic: DNA
- Replies: 7
- Views: 52181
Re: DNA
I do not know his birth surname. My DNA shows several 2nd - 3rd cousins ranging from 123cm to 243cm these all have a common ancestor Biegliano or Buliano in their trees. My grandfather was either adopted or just taken in by Antonio Lupo and Teresa Lupo All the ship manifest shows is Alfredo ...
- 11 Jan 2024, 23:04
- Forum: Genetic genealogy
- Topic: DNA
- Replies: 7
- Views: 52181
DNA
Hello,
I am researching my bio grandfather born 1897 - 1898 in Cosenza Italy or nearby village. He was brought to America in 1900 at the age of two by my family. He was adopted by my family at some point. I am trying to find out who his parents are. I have the ship manifest thats about it.
I am researching my bio grandfather born 1897 - 1898 in Cosenza Italy or nearby village. He was brought to America in 1900 at the age of two by my family. He was adopted by my family at some point. I am trying to find out who his parents are. I have the ship manifest thats about it.