Search found 4 matches
- 02 May 2024, 19:30
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Dual Citizenship
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14605
Re: Italian Dual Citizenship
Details of documents ase on the consulate websites.
You need documents of the naturalization or no naturalization of the ancestor arrived from Italy.
I'll add details later.
2. What is LDS?
Italian documents
1) LDS is Later Day Saints. I am wondering if when the consulate requests a "simple ...
- 02 May 2024, 02:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Dual Citizenship
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14605
Re: Italian Dual Citizenship
I have a few questions regarding documentation for dual-citizenship.
1) Is the Certificate of Naturalization required for my great-grandfather? I have never obtained this document.
2) Can a "simple copy" of an Italian record be a copy from the LDS Archives?
This is all for now. Thanks!
1) Is the Certificate of Naturalization required for my great-grandfather? I have never obtained this document.
2) Can a "simple copy" of an Italian record be a copy from the LDS Archives?
This is all for now. Thanks!
- 02 May 2024, 01:46
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Dual Citizenship
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14605
Re: Italian Dual Citizenship
Hi,
What is the first place of contact to become an Italian Citizen. My grandfather was born in Bari. I have my fathers birth original birth certificate showing he was born in Italy.
Thank you
Wendy Fazio
You want to find your local Italian Consulate. This might be helpful if you are, like me ...
- 01 Feb 2024, 03:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Dual Citizenship
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14605
Italian Dual Citizenship
Hello everybody. I want to start off by mentioning that I was a regular here over a decade ago. I deleted my account, long story. I was much younger and was trying to find out about my illegitimate great-grandfather. I am not going to go there, instead I am interested in getting my dual citizenship ...