I'm looking for information for Constanzo Panichella (born about 1858) and Carmela Santone (born 30 DEC 1861) from Riccia, Italy.
They were married on 20 Nov 1886 in Riccia.
Their children are Maria Donata (1888-8 JAN 1966), Gaetano (7 AUG 1889-16 AUG 1951), Guiseppe (17 DEC 1889-2 MAR 1967 ...
Search found 28 matches
- 10 Sep 2025, 15:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information on Constanzo Panichella and Carmela Santone
- Replies: 2
- Views: 9813
- 21 Mar 2025, 16:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Casario from Riccia Born May 25, 1884
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2328
Re: Giuseppe Casario from Riccia Born May 25, 1884
Wow all of this information is so helpful and has help me connect so many things together. Thank you so much.
Now to find out if Domenico and Beatrice had other children?
I previous had Domenico Casario's wife being Anna Saveria Mignogna with three children: Luigi Nicola Casario (b 1830), Antonio ...
Now to find out if Domenico and Beatrice had other children?
I previous had Domenico Casario's wife being Anna Saveria Mignogna with three children: Luigi Nicola Casario (b 1830), Antonio ...
- 21 Mar 2025, 14:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Casario from Riccia Born May 25, 1884
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2328
Re: Giuseppe Casario from Riccia Born May 25, 1884
I think the error comes from Giuseppe Casario's death record where his mother is listed as Florence Calabretta.
- 21 Mar 2025, 14:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Casario from Riccia Born May 25, 1884
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2328
Re: Giuseppe Casario from Riccia Born May 25, 1884
I had it listed as Florence but I didn't have any support for that. I did see some others with it listed as Marianna and now I have proof to make that change. Thank you for clearing that up.
- 21 Mar 2025, 13:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Casario from Riccia Born May 25, 1884
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2328
Giuseppe Casario from Riccia Born May 25, 1884
I'm looking for some information on Giuseppe Casario born May 25, 1884 in Riccia. His parents are believed to be an Anthony Casario and Florence Calabretta.
Does he have any brother and sisters?
Also need information on his parents especially his father, Anthony Casario.
Trying to see who is ...
Does he have any brother and sisters?
Also need information on his parents especially his father, Anthony Casario.
Trying to see who is ...
- 17 Mar 2025, 17:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Donato Rauso and Maria Vincenza Evangelista
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1574
Re: Donato Rauso and Maria Vincenza Evangelista
Thank you so much all of this information is exactly what I was looking for and confirms some of the information that I previous had. Now to look into some of these families and expand them from here.
- 17 Mar 2025, 12:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Donato Rauso and Maria Vincenza Evangelista
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1574
Re: Donato Rauso and Maria Vincenza Evangelista
Yes I have looked at that but I had some differences in my research and I was looking for some support for the dates of the children of Donato and Maria.
- 17 Mar 2025, 01:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Donato Rauso and Maria Vincenza Evangelista
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1574
Donato Rauso and Maria Vincenza Evangelista
Looking for information on the family and children of Donato Rauso (1840?) and Maria Vincenza Evangelista (1828?-) from Riccia, Italy. One of their daughters is believed to Maria Natalie (Nora) Rouso born in 1871 in RIccia, Italy. The name Rauso could have been spelled different. Aslo not sure on ...
- 17 Mar 2025, 00:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Donato Antonio Santone and Concetta Di Paola
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3420
Re: Donato Antonio Santone and Concetta Di Paola
The thing I need to research now is the death dates for Carmela Santone born 1861 and married to Constanzo Panichella born 1858 and her brother, Giuseppe Santone born 1875 and marired to Maria Pasquali Rubertucci born 1876.
- 16 Mar 2025, 23:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Donato Antonio Santone and Concetta Di Paola
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3420
Re: Donato Antonio Santone and Concetta Di Paola
Thank you again for this information and all of the help, it has really help me with my tree and tying up some loose ends.
That is very interesting with the sisters names being the same. It also looks like the two Rubertucci sisters, (Maria and Maria) married the two Santone brothers (Antonio and ...
That is very interesting with the sisters names being the same. It also looks like the two Rubertucci sisters, (Maria and Maria) married the two Santone brothers (Antonio and ...
- 16 Mar 2025, 14:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Donato Antonio Santone and Concetta Di Paola
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3420
Re: Donato Antonio Santone and Concetta Di Paola
Wow this information on Carmela Santone is so important and helps me tie together a few things on our tree. Now to try and find out some more information on Carmela and her husband, Costantino Panichella. I do believe that they made their way to the USA or at least their children did. Thank you so ...
- 15 Mar 2025, 02:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Donato Antonio Santone and Concetta Di Paola
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3420
Re: Donato Antonio Santone and Concetta Di Paola
Very interesting information, having two daughters and naming them the same name and both passing away soon after birth. Thank you for the information.
- 14 Mar 2025, 18:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Donato Antonio Santone and Concetta Di Paola
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3420
Re: Donato Antonio Santone and Concetta Di Paola
Looks like Antonio Santone (1866-1942) came to the USA in 1899 and lived in Latrobe, PA working for the railroad.
- 14 Mar 2025, 18:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Donato Antonio Santone and Concetta Di Paola
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3420
Re: Donato Antonio Santone and Concetta Di Paola
No I did not have that information. Thank you for finding that. Will have to look for information on this family. I am interested in any and all information that can be found on this family.
- 14 Mar 2025, 12:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Donato Antonio Santone and Concetta Di Paola
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3420
Re: Donato Antonio Santone and Concetta Di Paola
Thank you so much for all of this information. This will help me greatly in all of my research.