Search found 2 matches
- 20 Jun 2024, 09:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 587
Re: Translation help
When holding a different nationality, are there any other problems?
- 27 Feb 2024, 08:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record - Standard Italian?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2614
Re: Birth Record - Standard Italian?
[/quote]
Thanks for chiming in Pippo. It's interesting - I wonder whether this type of thing happened in other countries as well. Until quite recently (and maybe it still happens) legal documents like Wills were written in what seemed like very old English. I remember seeing my father's Will, after ...
Thanks for chiming in Pippo. It's interesting - I wonder whether this type of thing happened in other countries as well. Until quite recently (and maybe it still happens) legal documents like Wills were written in what seemed like very old English. I remember seeing my father's Will, after ...