Hello Suanj,
Thank you again for taking the time to give me this valuable information.
I appreciate your help very much; you are most thoughtful and obviously have a greatdeal of expertise. I will make efforts to go further now. And maybe get in touch with you again.
Pilot (John)
Search found 4 matches
- 11 Jan 2004, 17:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Scognamillo
- Replies: 8
- Views: 17321
- 10 Jan 2004, 23:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Scognamillo
- Replies: 8
- Views: 17321
- 10 Jan 2004, 17:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Scognamillo
- Replies: 8
- Views: 17321
Scognamillo
Dear Suang,
Thank you very much for the research you just did on my behalf. You definitely found both Salvadore Scognamillo and Concetta Pasquale.
I was able, with your information, to go into the Ellis Island records and find that actual script (original handwritten passenger list. On the list the ...
Thank you very much for the research you just did on my behalf. You definitely found both Salvadore Scognamillo and Concetta Pasquale.
I was able, with your information, to go into the Ellis Island records and find that actual script (original handwritten passenger list. On the list the ...
- 10 Jan 2004, 01:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Scognamillo
- Replies: 8
- Views: 17321
Scognamillo
Is any one doing research on: Scognamillo. I found one on the surname list, but when I tried to send an email it was returned.
My wife's grandfather was Salvadore Scognamillo. He was born in or near Naples around 1867. He married Concetta Pasquale; she was born around 1874. They came to the U.S.A ...
My wife's grandfather was Salvadore Scognamillo. He was born in or near Naples around 1867. He married Concetta Pasquale; she was born around 1874. They came to the U.S.A ...