Search found 4 matches

by The Csar
11 Feb 2025, 04:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth record of Grandmother
Replies: 1
Views: 306

Birth record of Grandmother

I am trying to locate the birth certificate for my grandmother Irma Barsanti. She was born in Lucca to Italo and Adele Barsanti between 1910 and 1914. I believe she was one of 13 children.
by The Csar
10 Nov 2024, 16:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lucca birth records
Replies: 7
Views: 1232

Re: Lucca birth records

Also, where would I find the records for Longa in that same period?
by The Csar
10 Nov 2024, 16:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lucca birth records
Replies: 7
Views: 1232

Re: Lucca birth records

My grandmother does not appear in those records. How can I find the records from 1900-1915?
by The Csar
04 Mar 2024, 03:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lucca birth records
Replies: 7
Views: 1232

Lucca birth records

I am trying to locate birth records for my grandmother Irma Barsanti who was born in Lucca between 1915 and 1917. She was the youngest of 13 children of Italo Barsanti and Adele Del Bianco!