Search found 5 matches
- 11 Mar 2024, 11:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Old map of the city of Trani, Puglia
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2783
Re: Old map of the city of Trani, Puglia
this address I can't read. Maybe Strada Castello ?
- 11 Mar 2024, 11:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Old map of the city of Trani, Puglia
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2783
Re: Old map of the city of Trani, Puglia
Thanks ! Main street I miss is VIA ARSENALE.
- 11 Mar 2024, 11:20
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Old map of the city of Trani, Puglia
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2783
Re: Old map of the city of Trani, Puglia
Thanks ! Main street I miss is VIA ARSENALE.
- 09 Mar 2024, 11:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Old map of the city of Trani, Puglia
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2783
Old map of the city of Trani, Puglia
Hello all,
I am going to Trani later this year and I'd like to find the streets where my ancestors were living, which are not all existing as of now. Ideally around the year 1900.
Any old plans would help, funnily I could not find any on internet.
Thanks a lot,
Jean-Philippe
I am going to Trani later this year and I'd like to find the streets where my ancestors were living, which are not all existing as of now. Ideally around the year 1900.
Any old plans would help, funnily I could not find any on internet.
Thanks a lot,
Jean-Philippe
- 09 Mar 2024, 11:24
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Danish Record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2330
Re: Danish Record
Hej
here you go :
Nom Karen Marie Jensdr & Frederich Bohm
Mariage 25 avr 1810
Vor Frue, Aarhus, Aarhus, Denmark
Femme Karen Marie Jensdr (Bohm)
Mari Frederich Bohm
Indexing Project (Batch) Nombre M22010-1
Origine du système Denmark-ODM
Numéro de film 43670
here you go :
Nom Karen Marie Jensdr & Frederich Bohm
Mariage 25 avr 1810
Vor Frue, Aarhus, Aarhus, Denmark
Femme Karen Marie Jensdr (Bohm)
Mari Frederich Bohm
Indexing Project (Batch) Nombre M22010-1
Origine du système Denmark-ODM
Numéro de film 43670