Search found 2 matches

by snowbunny4444
18 Sep 2002, 15:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for information on a Grandfather I never knew
Replies: 5
Views: 8250

Searching for information on a Grandfather I never knew

I am pretty sure of the spelling is with an a, not an o. I met one of my uncles years ago, since then I can not locate him.
<BR>
<BR>As far as I know he had no children in Italy. He had 8 children with his wife. The 9th came from my grandmother, they were never married, my mother was a \"love child ...
by snowbunny4444
18 Sep 2002, 14:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for information on a Grandfather I never knew
Replies: 5
Views: 8250

Searching for information on a Grandfather I never knew

I am looking for information on a Louis Castanza. He was from Catanzaro. He came to America I believe in the early 1900\'s. I only know names of three children Rose, Joseph and June (my mother) he had 9 all together, my mother was the youngest.
<BR>
<BR>Long story short, he moved up to Hudson, NY ...