Thank you all so much.
The family name was spelled D'angelo at that time, but was modified to DiAngelo later.
The names Anna Scardone and the children are in fact the relatives I've been searching for.
I'm very grateful for the links.
Search found 2 matches
- 29 May 2024, 06:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Info. on the ship "Canopic"
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2423
- 20 May 2024, 10:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Info. on the ship "Canopic"
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2423
Info. on the ship "Canopic"
My grandfather's immigration records indicate that he departed Naples and arrived in Boston, Ma. on June 27, 1911. Supposedly, the ship's name was the "Canopic."
At least one record I found stated that the ship landed in Boston in July, not June.
I may have the ship's manifest, but the names are ...
At least one record I found stated that the ship landed in Boston in July, not June.
I may have the ship's manifest, but the names are ...