Search found 3 matches
- 11 Mar 2025, 12:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vincenzo Giannini born 1869 murdered 1905. Pescaglia(?) Lucca Toscana Italia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1069
Re: Vincenzo Giannini born 1869 murdered 1905. Pescaglia(?) Lucca Toscana Italia
Thank you so much! And I am terribly sorry for the extended delay on my response. I am surprised by the inability to find their marriage above all other things. I was sure there was going to be something in the 1891 marriage records in Lucca but I went through them as well, one by one, and nothing ...
- 29 Dec 2024, 01:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vincenzo Giannini born 1869 murdered 1905. Pescaglia(?) Lucca Toscana Italia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1069
Vincenzo Giannini born 1869 murdered 1905. Pescaglia(?) Lucca Toscana Italia
Hello!
I have been searching for quite some time for my family members in Lucca (I believe specifically Pescaglia?). I am Elkins but my mother is Giannini and my Grandfather Alfredo Francesco Raphaelo Giannini, with Alfred Dante Giannini before him, and Vincenzo Giannini before him. Vincenzo was ...
I have been searching for quite some time for my family members in Lucca (I believe specifically Pescaglia?). I am Elkins but my mother is Giannini and my Grandfather Alfredo Francesco Raphaelo Giannini, with Alfred Dante Giannini before him, and Vincenzo Giannini before him. Vincenzo was ...
- 27 Dec 2024, 18:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trail on the Past of A.P Giannini's Murdered Relative Goes Cold at Water's Edge.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 443
Trail on the Past of A.P Giannini's Murdered Relative Goes Cold at Water's Edge.
Hello!
I have been searching for quite some time for my family members in Lucca (I believe specifically Pescaglia?). I am Elkins but my mother is Giannini and my Grandfather Alfredo Francesco Raphaelo Giannini, with Alfred Dante Giannini before him, and Vincenzo Giannini before him. Vincenzo was ...
I have been searching for quite some time for my family members in Lucca (I believe specifically Pescaglia?). I am Elkins but my mother is Giannini and my Grandfather Alfredo Francesco Raphaelo Giannini, with Alfred Dante Giannini before him, and Vincenzo Giannini before him. Vincenzo was ...