Credo proprio che sia il nome "ufficiale" perché all'epoca nella mia zona si usava dare ai figli il nome dei nonni. E a lui essendo il primo figlio maschio "toccava" il nome Pasquale.
Purtroppo nell'archivio provinciale mancano alcuni anni e sono quelli probabili della sua nascita
Appena potrò ...
Search found 7 matches
- 20 Jan 2025, 08:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pasquale Cavallo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1011
- 11 Dec 2024, 13:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pasquale Cavallo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1011
Re: Pasquale Cavallo
Ciao Pippo.
Si lo so alcuni anni sono mancanti purtroppo.
Prossimamente cercherò direttamente nei registri della chiesa.
Non riesco a capire come è possibile che non trovo nulla ne in Italia ne negli Usa sul figlio che pure era li nel 1905.
Misteri :)
E sono nemmeno a metà della mia ricerca ...
Si lo so alcuni anni sono mancanti purtroppo.
Prossimamente cercherò direttamente nei registri della chiesa.
Non riesco a capire come è possibile che non trovo nulla ne in Italia ne negli Usa sul figlio che pure era li nel 1905.
Misteri :)
E sono nemmeno a metà della mia ricerca ...
- 09 Dec 2024, 07:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pasquale Cavallo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1011
Re: Pasquale Cavallo
I am sorry, but I have not been able to find any information about the marriage of Francesco and Maddalena Di Iorio.
At the moment I have not been able to find any information on the year of their marriage, but it seems that they said "I do" in Galdo degli Alburni (Salerno) i think around 1876. (I ...
At the moment I have not been able to find any information on the year of their marriage, but it seems that they said "I do" in Galdo degli Alburni (Salerno) i think around 1876. (I ...
- 09 Dec 2024, 07:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pasquale Cavallo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1011
Re: Pasquale Cavallo
Yes, your link is on family tree I made whit long research.
Unfortunately not found some years in archive born in Italy.
Yes I know that Rosaria join in USA in 1905 and join to her brother but non found no one information about him....
No information in Italy no information in USA.... :(
So cross ...
Unfortunately not found some years in archive born in Italy.
Yes I know that Rosaria join in USA in 1905 and join to her brother but non found no one information about him....
No information in Italy no information in USA.... :(
So cross ...
- 08 Dec 2024, 18:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pasquale Cavallo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1011
Pasquale Cavallo
Hello everyone.
I am looking for information about a relative of mine who emigrated to America in the early 1900s.
His name was Pasquale Cavallo son of Francesco and Maddalena Di Iorio.
He was born around 1880 in Galdo di Sicignano (Salerno) .
I thank you in advance for any information.
Vincenzo ...
I am looking for information about a relative of mine who emigrated to America in the early 1900s.
His name was Pasquale Cavallo son of Francesco and Maddalena Di Iorio.
He was born around 1880 in Galdo di Sicignano (Salerno) .
I thank you in advance for any information.
Vincenzo ...
- 10 Nov 2024, 08:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3349
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
Hi Vincenzo! Yes, my Nonna Helen's mother was Rosaria (Rose) so we have to be related. This makes me so happy. I haven't been on here since June 2024. Thank you for responding. Helen was my dad's mother. Since they all passed away there's no one to ask where her family was from in Italy. :D Would ...
- 06 Jun 2024, 08:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3349
Re: LOOKING FOR INFO ON GREATGRANDPARENTS
This is all the info I have so far - Antonio J. (1885-1953) and Rose Cavallo Chimento (1882-1934). Not sure what part of Italy they were born in, unfortunately. They did come to the U.S. eventually. Thank you for whatever you can get for me. Their daughter, my nonna, made meatballs with raisins in ...