Thank you once again Angela!
Mike
Search found 4 matches
- 06 Jul 2024, 11:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help: Translation of Birth Record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 464
- 25 Jun 2024, 11:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help: Translation of Birth Record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 464
Help: Translation of Birth Record
Good morning!
Would someone please be as kind to help translate my great grandfather's birth record.
As always, thank you in advance!
Mike
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... D9?lang=en
Record #63
Would someone please be as kind to help translate my great grandfather's birth record.
As always, thank you in advance!
Mike
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... D9?lang=en
Record #63
- 14 Jun 2024, 11:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with translation please
- Replies: 3
- Views: 464
Re: Help with translation please
Thank you, Angela! My family and I appreciate your assistance.
- 10 Jun 2024, 16:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with translation please
- Replies: 3
- Views: 464
Help with translation please
Hi everyone,
I'm hoping someone can help me translate my great grandmother's birth record (Record #199 on the attachment). I don't have much experience with genealogical documents, and any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Mike
I'm hoping someone can help me translate my great grandmother's birth record (Record #199 on the attachment). I don't have much experience with genealogical documents, and any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Mike