I am the Grandson of Joseph(Joe) B. Shano, SR. His Daughter Lilly is my Mother. I am trying to discover and prove my Italian heritage. Any help doing so would be most welcomed!
Sincerely,
Tracy
Search found 3 matches
- 11 Sep 2024, 15:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angrisano-Shano Family
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30733
- 29 Aug 2024, 21:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Joseph B. Shano, Sr.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1605
Joseph B. Shano, Sr.
Greetings,
I am totally overwhelmed by the vast about info on this site. I have never done a search like this before. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! I am trying to trace my Grandfather’s heritage back to Italy 🇮🇹. By doing so I hope to obtain Italian citizenship! His name was ...
I am totally overwhelmed by the vast about info on this site. I have never done a search like this before. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! I am trying to trace my Grandfather’s heritage back to Italy 🇮🇹. By doing so I hope to obtain Italian citizenship! His name was ...
- 29 Aug 2024, 20:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for answers regarding Great Grandparents
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8358
Re: Searching for answers regarding Great Grandparents
Greetings,
I totally need all the help I can get! I am trying to locate the ancestry of my grandfather Joseph B. Shano, Sr. He lived and died in Plaquemines Parish, LA. Growing up I thought he was Cajun, but I was recently told that he was actually Sicilian. I would love to be able to trace my ...
I totally need all the help I can get! I am trying to locate the ancestry of my grandfather Joseph B. Shano, Sr. He lived and died in Plaquemines Parish, LA. Growing up I thought he was Cajun, but I was recently told that he was actually Sicilian. I would love to be able to trace my ...