Search found 5 matches

by Welshlass
07 Apr 2025, 12:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Records from Torre del Greco
Replies: 12
Views: 6247

Re: Records from Torre del Greco


I am sure you are aware that the officials of the Stato Civile of any town are not obliged to do research on behalf of anyone. They are required to provide copies of records for which you have a complete name and date within a reasonable amount of time. Most officials will look for one year before ...
by Welshlass
06 Apr 2025, 21:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Records from Torre del Greco
Replies: 12
Views: 6247

Re: Records from Torre del Greco

Hi Farassino, I've tried both email addresses on your reply, but unfortunately both have been failed and returned, with the following message....Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
by Welshlass
06 Apr 2025, 14:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Records from Torre del Greco
Replies: 12
Views: 6247

Re: Records from Torre del Greco

Just checked the email address above and it's doesn't exist...The only posts I can find for Torre de Greco comune are from 2017 and appear to be addressed to individuals and I'm getting timed out when I search for the comune online. Grateful for any advice on an email address requesting a birth ...
by Welshlass
06 Apr 2025, 13:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Records from Torre del Greco
Replies: 12
Views: 6247

Re: Records from Torre del Greco

Thanks PippoM, for your reply. Can anyone confirm this email address is correct, as I've not had a reply (but I had included my birth certificate and not a photo id). Also, I've used google translation, so is this request for a copy of my father's birth certificate correct :
sindaco@comune ...
by Welshlass
04 Oct 2024, 11:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Records from Torre del Greco
Replies: 12
Views: 6247

Re: Records from Torre del Greco

Hello, I am trying to obtain a birth certificate for my now deceased father, whom I believe was born in Torre Del Greco in 1926. He married my British mother in the UK and started a family. I visited Italy with my father as a child and his siblings and mother were all living in Torre Del Greco, so I ...