Search found 2 matches
- 10 Oct 2024, 17:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Inquiry for all names of siblings of Manfredo Antoniazzi (born 1851), son of Antonio & Angela (Cogni) Antoniazzi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 503
Inquiry for all names of siblings of Manfredo Antoniazzi (born 1851), son of Antonio & Angela (Cogni) Antoniazzi
I am trying to discover the names of all the siblings of my ancestor Manfredo Antoniazzi, who was born in Bardi in 1851, the son of Antonio & Angela Antoniazzi. I am especially curious about which of the children of Antonio & Angela immigrated to the United States in the latter half of the 1800s ...
- 06 Oct 2024, 19:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dr Mario Maffi
- Replies: 3
- Views: 591
Re: Dr Mario Maffi
I am trying to locate my Great Grandfather's father and mother. My great grandfather's name is Manfredo Antoniazzi. He immigrated from Northern Nevada to the United States in 1875 and settled in the State of Nevada in the U.S.A. I would also like to know his Grandparents names on the Antoniazzi side ...