Hello Farassino, how are you? Yes i remember i tried to reply but the system could not let me to answer i don't know why and thank you so much for finding the transcription of Lorenzo and Luigia's marriage, helped me a lot!!!
Anyway, i'm still looking and now with a lot of information...
The first ...
Search found 3 matches
- 27 Jan 2026, 21:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding birth record: Serafina Adriano (born c. 1893-1894, Piedmont - Cuneo/Asti area)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3539
- 27 Jan 2026, 01:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding birth record: Serafina Adriano (born c. 1893-1894, Piedmont - Cuneo/Asti area)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3539
Help finding birth record: Serafina Adriano (born c. 1893-1894, Piedmont - Cuneo/Asti area)
Hello everyone,
I am writing from Brazil hoping to find the birth record of my great-grandmother, Serafina Adriano.
I have already located precise documents for her parents and older brother, but Serafina remains a mystery. Based on the ship manifest, she was born around 1893 or 1894, likely in ...
I am writing from Brazil hoping to find the birth record of my great-grandmother, Serafina Adriano.
I have already located precise documents for her parents and older brother, but Serafina remains a mystery. Based on the ship manifest, she was born around 1893 or 1894, likely in ...
- 08 Nov 2024, 08:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Request for Assistance with Genealogical Documents
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1666
Request for Assistance with Genealogical Documents
Hello,
My name is Andre, and I am writing from Brazil. I am researching my family history, and I am seeking assistance in obtaining genealogical documents for my great-grandmother, Serafina Adriano, and her parents, Lorenzo Adriano and Luigia Bonaria, who immigrated to Brazil. I have some ...
My name is Andre, and I am writing from Brazil. I am researching my family history, and I am seeking assistance in obtaining genealogical documents for my great-grandmother, Serafina Adriano, and her parents, Lorenzo Adriano and Luigia Bonaria, who immigrated to Brazil. I have some ...