Search found 6 matches

by alibendeck
07 Jan 2025, 15:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth Certificate: Luigi Bacuzzi Milesi
Replies: 9
Views: 1407

Re: Birth Certificate: Luigi Bacuzzi Milesi

Any guidance on what I can do to find his birth certificate? I am sure that was his name and year of birth. Please help! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
by alibendeck
06 Jan 2025, 19:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth Certificate: Luigi Bacuzzi Milesi
Replies: 9
Views: 1407

Re: Birth Certificate: Luigi Bacuzzi Milesi

Hi! I got this information from my heritage. I know for a fact he was born in Bergamo, when he left to Honduras his name was changed to Luis. Bit my mom told me his name was Luigi. How else can we try to find it? 😭
by alibendeck
06 Jan 2025, 17:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth Certificate: Luigi Bacuzzi Milesi
Replies: 9
Views: 1407

Re: Birth Certificate: Luigi Bacuzzi Milesi

Thank you Erudita! How could I readh the comune in sorisole tontry and fint it? His full name was Luigi Bacuzzi Milesi.
by alibendeck
06 Jan 2025, 16:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth Certificate: Luigi Bacuzzi Milesi
Replies: 9
Views: 1407

Re: Birth Certificate: Luigi Bacuzzi Milesi

Oh!!! Where does it say that? How can I find the correct one? Thank u!!!
by alibendeck
06 Jan 2025, 14:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth Certificate: Luigi Bacuzzi Milesi
Replies: 9
Views: 1407

Re: Birth Certificate: Luigi Bacuzzi Milesi

Farassino thank youuuu soooo much!!! I appreciate it so much! 2 questions, do you know how I can dowload this copy? Or how can I request an β€œinternational format” of the birth certificate?
So grateful for your help!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
by alibendeck
04 Jan 2025, 23:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth Certificate: Luigi Bacuzzi Milesi
Replies: 9
Views: 1407

Birth Certificate: Luigi Bacuzzi Milesi

Ciao! Good afternoon! I need to get a copy of the birth certificate of my great grandfather Luigi Bacuzzi, born in Sorisole Bergamo June 20, 1886. Where can I get it from?! Appreciate in advance!!! :D